02 January 2008
Updates
Elijah Cade is finally walking!!!! It happened very gradually (like 4 months) but this past week at myparents house he decided he was ready and now he walks more than he crawls. I must say it was the most fascinating process with both of my kiddos. I love to watch them and Eli especially, he catches himself almost falling and his arms go out to steady himself and then he keeps going! So cute, he is now perfecting his turns while walking, him and Miles go from the couch to the chair and back again, so cool. It seems like Miles just realized Eli is a human, today he took his hand and walked with him to the fence and they both stood there picking ornamental berries and throwing them into the street. I of course didn't have my camera but it was sweet none the less! Yea Eli!!!
In other news, we are on track for our new house in UT closing the last week of this month! Crazy to think, that's 4 weeks from Friday! We thought everything got all messed up and we were going to be 2 weeks late in closing but I have a great Hubby who straightened it all out! Thanks Sweetie! Now the fun of packing really starts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOO HOO!! GO ELI!! :)
Zoe has yet to walk, but we are anticipating that it will be anytime now. :)
Hurray for packing, and new life ventures! I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you every step of the way!!
Good job, Elijah! That is so cute that Miles realizes he's a person now. ;)
I'm here to help with packing or watch the kids while you pack... just let me know!
Post a Comment