Elijah was being so cute and then he reached for the lense

Eli can now do this ring toy all by himself, it's tough for me, the post is gripper rubber, everything sticks!

I'm gonna get you! (Elijah chasing Miles)

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17
2 comments:
Cute pictures, Ricci! :) Zoe LOVES reaching for the camera! I could probably make a scrapbook called "Zoe Reaches". :) LOL.
Ricci - I know my blog is repeat of Ricci. I had my beach pic up and then I noticed your brown background and then I copied it because I LOVED it the best & then I looked at yours and the beach pic and was like... oh well. I love it. Thanks for the "inspiration". Sorry we didn't get together at Christmas. Such a crazy trip! Happy moving.
Post a Comment