29 January 2008

Big on Style

Look who's cool now!
Miles loves to wear my sunglasses, these are a pair that I wear at the pool, super big and cheap but they work in the water well. Anyways, Miles put them on and went about his buisness playing around, my mom took a pic of him in these same glasses when he was 20 mo. (not digital) it was fun to compare "the face behind the glasses". My little rocker! We are in pack frenzy mode and oh, we bought a new car tonight. The full story tomorrow, if I have a chance ;)!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Crazy! I always think of you as my friend of many cars... :) I think you've had over 10 since I've known you. Let me try to remember...
Thing (caught on fire)
Camaro (yes?)
Trooper
Some sort of truck
Element
Jeep?
Pilot
Focus

That's only 8, but I'm sure there are more. :) Meanwhile, I've had 3. Ever. :)

Sheyb said...

LOL. Katie, you are too funny! I remember the Thing! LOL!

I remember the Tacoma & the element. That's all I knew about. :) ha!

Wondering what you got! ;)

I think I/we have had 8-9 cars!

Cute picture of Miles, by the way!