22 January 2008

New House Pics

The paint is almost done, just the top section and the back left
The kitchen without the appliances
The side of the house, I love the trim around the windows and of course the RED!
Joe's aunt and uncle went and took some more pics for us of the house this past weekend. It looks great, almost done, but just enough left for those workers to be working on a Sat. We are getting super excited and a bit nervous, the pics make everythign so real. My friend Sara gave me a few verses of encouragement that I am clinging to: Isaiah 52:12 "God is leading you out of here, and the God of Isreal is also your rear guard."

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Oh! How exciting! I have some big big news that I will blog about pretty soon, and no, I am not pregnant. LOL. I wish. ;)

Sheyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Ricic, the house looks awesome. I LOVE the red! The kitchen looks so roomy.

How is packing?