21 January 2008

Good Times

So we got to go to dinner on Sat. night without the kiddos! We met up with 2 of the 3 couples from our small group and just had dinner as adults! It was sooo nice that we are going to try to do it again this weekend! Joe and I both said it was the nicest time we've had with our friends in a long time. We love hanging out as families but they're something about getting together as adults, uninterrupted, that is awesome! It has been my prayer that God would allow us closure with our ties here and he has been so faithful to us. We're out of here in 11 days!!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

I love time out without the kiddos too! I love my babies, but sometimes it's just nice to get out and be with adults.

11 days? Whoa! Gone fast! :)

Katie said...

ELEVEN?! That's it? Well, I guess I should face the music now then... you're really going.

;)