18 January 2008

Things I *Love* about Elijah

1. the way he walks like he's been riding a horse all day.

2. the way he knows who's sippy cup is who's and gives Miles' his when he finds it.

3. the way he lifts his head towards the sky when he laughs.

4. all of his cute words: juice(jooce), please(eeee), mommy(mum), daddy(daadee), thank you(pretty clearly actually), apple(bappel), up(buh), ball(bol), there's more but those are super cute

5. the way Eli wiggles his whole body up and down to say yes (his toosh is the best)

6. to sign "more" he actually uses his pointers and thumbs together properly

7. when you tell him "gentle" he knows what you mean and starts stroking whatever he was previously miss-treating

8. when he's really tired he hums himself to sleep.

9. the way he totally bullies Miles (okay so I don't LOVE this but I think it hilarious when Miles is on the floor crying because his 1year old brother tackled him to the ground)

10. the way he puts himself in the naughty spot after Miles had been there and scrunches up his face and whines until I come and give him a kiss and say he can go play.

*Elijah you are a joy and we love you soo much. You make our life so full of laughter! We can't wait to see you grow!

3 comments:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

Thanks babe. That is all I needed before I leave work for the day. Tears. I can hear Erik now asking why the big guy in the corner cube is weeping like a baby.

I love how he turns my face with his little hands to assure I am paying attention to him if he is talking. Or how when we wrestle, he ties so hard to lift me up before he knocks me down again.

Sheyb said...

Too cute Ric! :)