03 October 2008
12 Weeks and Counting
Just an update... I am feeling so much better these days, it's awesome. I woke up about a week ago and presto, I felt better, very strange to feel better so suddenly but I'll take it. I measured about a week further along than my original due date and I started feeling better about 1 week before my official 12 weeks were up. We'll see if it means anything long term but I know with Miles I felt better at 12 weeks to the day too, pretty funny. Foods are still an issue, more aversions than cravings, the no goes are: pizza, cooked chicken, corn dogs and hot dogs, and butter flavoring (including butter rolls, butter flavored crackers, etc.) I can do real butter fine, just not the oily butter flavor of some foods. Joe commented to me yesterday that the baby widget on my blog looks better now, more like a cute baby than an alien. I would have to agree, fun to see the progress but kind of freaky if you stare too long, maybe that's just me! Anyways, things are progressing and life is slowly getting back to normal, only 2 trimesters left, ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you're feeling better! no pizza, huh? bummer! ;)
I am SO glad you are feeling better! And at 12-ish weeks again! :)
Post a Comment