30 October 2008
4 months Gone!
4 months down and 5.5 to go, I think, my math is off these days... Anyways, I've officially grown out of my pants, not fun when winter is just around the corner and all my maternity clothes are shorts and tank tops! I look pretty silly in maternity clothes still so I'm at that weird 'do I hide the pudge or wear really fitted things so you can kind of tell' stage. I keep telling myself to be grateful because soon enough I will be wishing for a smaller belly but it's annoying right now. I got big fast with Eli so I am thankful to still feel good about where I am at hip wise, but I still know that could all change quickly! Also, Joe and I were laughing over the weekend because I told him I needed to shop for some maternity pants and I told him I wanted the ones with the waist that goes basically up to my bosom. He said, "you wouldn't even look at those with the boys". I confess, I have finally decided my comfort is better than never wearing "maternity" clothes. Besides, they make these really cool ones now at Motherhood that are called a "secret belly fit", you really can't see it, there is no line and the belly part is made of a thinner breathable fabric with no elastic, very comfy, let me tell you. I haven't purchased them yet but I tried them on today and was pleasantly surprised. I must be getting old or maybe each of my kids just sits lower on my short little waist but I can't wait to get into my jammies at the end of the day!
Other than that things are gong well, I can eat most everything now, the smells of preparing foods is still gross but other than that I'm pretty good. I have had one migraine, just this week actually. It was horrible; my eyes went partially bind and I felt like I needed to drill a hole in my head to release the pressure but I survived and hopefully that won't happen again! My energy level is back up for the most part and the time is flying by, I pray that continues! I'll take a pic when I feel like there is something to show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've been waiting to see a picture of you! I wondered if you were at the "in-between" stage right now. I hate that too! And you're right--this pregnancy is a totally different season for you, AND you live in a colder climate anyway, so you probably have barely any maternity stuff.
Hey! I can send you some of my things!--especially because some of them are too small for me anyway. Let's e-mail.
I tried on those pants -- very comfy -- though I prefer the regular waists with a hidden drawstring. I, too, am pretty much in that same in-between stage, too. I've taken to wearing maternity pants b/c they're way more comfy than regular pants with a belly band. Glad your hips aren't getting bigger; I think mine are. :(
You're right! It is going fast! Before you know it... you'll have a THIRD child! Whoa. ;) How exciting!!
Your floating baby is looking a little scrawny again!
It sounds like those pants would keep your tummy a little warmer, too for the winter! (grin!)
I agree with you--just get something that's going to be comfortable!!! And doesn't make you look like a house, of course!
hey, didn't you get some yoga pants, and fleece ones too last year?? I'm sure you're wearing them everyday already. It's just nice to wear jeans sometimes, but yoga pants is all I wore for those in between months--yes for me it was months. You say I'm lucky, me say not so much. Ugh. Now I'm remembering.
on a bright side, it seems like you were already in maternity stuff--not as much inbetween--with Eli at this stage! There's hope!!! (grin!)
i also laughed that you called it your bosom. Ha!!
Post a Comment