I decided that because I took the time to do my hair today I would take a few pics to document the "bump". I think it looks silly but you get the idea...
"Hey, hey, good lookin', what'ch ya got cookin'?" (ok, obviously something is cookin'!!) (btw--that's a song if you thought I was weird for saying that-grin!) You totally look prego, not chubby!!! So go with the form fitted stuff to show it off--there's no question! And those jeans look like they're really cute too. And I think it's still weird to see your hair blond again--I got so used to it dark when you were here! Lookin' Good!
6 comments:
I see it! ;) Cute little bump.
You are so cute pregnant!
Your hair looks cute, and you TOTALLY have a bump! :)
"Hey, hey, good lookin', what'ch ya got cookin'?" (ok, obviously something is cookin'!!) (btw--that's a song if you thought I was weird for saying that-grin!) You totally look prego, not chubby!!! So go with the form fitted stuff to show it off--there's no question! And those jeans look like they're really cute too. And I think it's still weird to see your hair blond again--I got so used to it dark when you were here! Lookin' Good!
and I know it's weird, but I love to see pics of you on your blog--It makes me think "ohhh, there's my friend!"
sigh.
Thanks everyone, you are all so encouraging!
Post a Comment