27 October 2008

Weekend Recap

We had a fun weekend. Miles loved his birthday party and we took Daddy back to Cornbelly's for lots of fun. It was a full and fast weekend, my favorite part was Sunday lunch after church. A new Rubio's (Mexican) restaurant opened in our area, I haven't had it in the almost 9 months we have been here! I couldn't even decide what I wanted because I was so excited. It was a sunny 70+ degrees so we got to sit outside on the patio, awesome! Both Joe and I said it felt like being back in CA, so funny that food and atmosphere can do that! Anyways, we'll go back, it was super yummy!

Miles on the cow train

Roping a bull on a post

Riding these great pedal cars

It takes a lot of air to blow out 4 candles!

Oh, pictures of 4 year olds

Miles 1st present was a new Ducks Hockey Sweatshirt

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh those blue eyes peaking out from behind the bubbles (if that's what those bottles are)! What a cutie pie. Looks like a fun day (and yummy pizza)!

Ricci said...

Katie, yes those are bubbles and the pizza is from Walmart and it was yummy! Most Walmarts here have grocery in them too, the giant pizza is $7 and you just cook it at home, good deal!

Sheyb said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Living in North Carolina we didn't have Rubio's, but when we moved here, I was thrilled to be able to go eat there again. YUM is right! ;)

Looks like Miles had a great Birthday.

Sara said...

I don't know why, but I think it's funny that Miles is still wearing that shirt! I guess I expected him to have grown out of everything I've seen him in! Ha! I love how blue his eyes look in that shirt!!!

Sara said...

I realized it's because I'm used to seeing pics of Eli in all the shirts I remember Miles wearing!!
:)