16 October 2008
Crazy or Smart?
I realise that some of you might find me a bit nutty for saying this but I think I have only 1 person left to do Christmas for this year. That's not to say that I have purchased or wrapped everything but I know for certain what each person on my list is getting and where to get it. The main reason for doing all of this so early is that budget is a big issue. By knowing in advance what I am getting I can watch for the items to go on sale and plan ahead for the cost. I have never been this planned ahead before, (I actually started in July), but it is hopefully going to reduce the stress of that part of Christmas for our whole family! Just thought I'd share my smart maybe crazy idea and let you all decide. I would share more in detail about my ideas, I am super excited about a few of the gifts, but those people all read this blog so scratch that idea, you'll all just have to be in suspense, hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are definitely NOT crazy!! ha ha. I starting thinking about what to get my kids for Christmas during the summer months too. I am making my mom a photo memory quilt for Christmas, which I have started already. Good job for being on the ball!!
THis is actually the first year I DON'T have Christmas already taken care of--my mom wants to do something creative instead of presents because of money, so we're all trying to think. Any ideas?
Ricci-have Joe look at the Ducks schedule for Dec and we'll look at the tickets we've got (there's only a few that have sold that far out) and I'm sure we can get Miles there!! :)
Sara~ I'll have Joe look, we'd pay you if it lines up for when we're there!
Post a Comment