28 October 2008

What did you say?!

So the boys have each said a funny thing in the recent past and I just have to document them before I forget. First, Miles is dying to go to Chuck E Cheese's, we were going to take him for his birthday but I chickened out, I am not looking forward to a bunch of crazy kids in a confined indoor space. I figure we'll wait as long as possible...Anyways, every time we pass it on the road Miles says "Mommy it's 'Chuck E Jesus', where a kid can be a kid; can we go there?" I laugh every time and now he has Eli saying it too, I correct him each time but it just doesn't stick. Secondly Eli loves Winnie the Pooh, he will be playing and say things like, Silly Bear and Silly Tiger to Joe, me or Miles when he thinks we're doing something funny. The greatest though is that he calls Pooh Bear, Poop, no joke, we'll be outside playing at the park and when he wants his little pooh bear car he yells "Poop car" and runs inside to get it. If he wants to watch the show he asks for "the Poop show". It's soo funny and we can't get him to stop, we don't laugh around him because we know he is doing his best to say it the right way it's just really funny to hear. I love how kids interpret the world, it brings Joe and I so much joy to be parents!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my--so hilarious.

That reminds me of some funny ways Nate says names of places... I might have to post about it too! :)

theSanchez' said...

Oh my! That is just too funny! What sweet and inncocent things kids say!

Sara said...

So cute!!!

Chuck-e-JESUS IS where a kid can be a kid!! (grin!)

Sheyb said...

Chuck-E-Jesus!!! Oh my goodness!!! I was almost crying laughing so hard!! So cute! Angelina LOVES that place too. We have taken her there a couple times. It's a blast for me as well... me + Skeeball = GOOOD times. ;)