Miles singing at his little Christmas concert in bible study this past year. (my boy, who loves costumes, wasn't in the mood that day)
So I know for most this might be an obvious one but I'm a bit slow! I just about 3 weeks ago started asking Miles "what should we pray about" before his nap and bedtime. Simple question but until now I would just pray with him but I would do the prayer wording. I decided he was old enough to maybe tell me what was going on in that little head of his so we could pray about it. It has been so cute, every day he wants to pray about something, he normally looks around the room and wants me to pray for what he sees: moose, elephants, cars, the sun, and feelings (mostly sad because that's how he feels to have to go to bed) but recently he has started wanting to pray for people, so sweet, it started with his friends at class, daddy, then mommy, tonight Mrs. Sara. It has been a great opportunity for me to say special prayers with him, even if we're thanking God for Mr. Moose who has been such a special friend to Miles at bedtime since he was an infant. Praise God for sweet little minds.
3 comments:
Ok. I really know what you mean! Angelina was/is the same way! Cute, huh? She prayed for whatever she saw too, she still does occasionally, but mostly now, she just prays for every person that comes to mind. :) Very cute!!
Awww!
Awww, I feel so special....Miles and the rest of your family is still on Averie's prayer list every night, so at least you know someone's praying for you every day!! :)
Post a Comment