What do you do when you realize that you have no power in your basement and the kids have their hearts set on bouncing in their bounce house? You set it up in the house of course! We would have done it in the yard but they just laid the sod and we didn't want to risk it, so up it went in the space between the playroom and kitchen. They had a ton of fun and i got to make dinner while watching the entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha! At first, I thought you meant you had no control over your kids in the basement... Then I realized you meant electricity. :) Looks so fun!
That is too funny! I didn't know you have a basement. Cool. :)
That's great Katie, And Shea yes I have 2000 sq.ft. finished and 1000sq.ft. unfinished basement, nice to know we can expand without an add on!
I hear ya! We have 2400 sq. ft. finished, and 900 unfinished. :) We were actually starting to work on plans to complete our 3rd story, but we decided to move. LOL.
Post a Comment