21 April 2008

Cut and Color

I can't use a flash in the mirror so the color is actually less orange than these pics:
Hard to see the color but the cut is cute
Slightly unflatering side view, but I love the angle
I went and got my hair cut on Sat. and had them color it back to my natural color. Word to the wise, DO NOT color your hair w/ an $8 box of color if you want to be able to go back to your blond later. I now have to go back several times to try to get it back to normal but he did a good job for starters. I like the cut on one side of my head but on the other I think he made a mistake, he would never admit it because it just looks edgy but there is a weird line and then longer wispys in the front on one side and the other side is just a nice angled line. Whatever, it will grow and then I can tell him to just follow the line that is what I want. I think I will grow my bangs out now too. Anyways I feel like a new woman and LOVE short hair!

6 comments:

Sheyb said...

Looks great, Ric! That's how my hair is cut too. :) In fact, seeing your pictures reminded me that I got it cut Feb. 14th and need to get a trim or new style. :) Love it! ;) In regards to too orange... is your camera set to auto white balance?

Sheyb said...

Also, I think you have dust on your lens. :) I was enlarging your pic to see that lovely cut, and noticed a couple black spots. Hugs! ;)

Katie said...

I LOOOOOOVE it, Ricci! The cut and color both look really great on you. I remember a friend who wanted to go back to her natural color had to make several trips to the salon to accomplish it. You look great!

Ricci said...

Shea~ I'm sure there's dust, I haven't cleaned the lens since college! I'll have to check the white balance but it has more to do with the lighting in that room I think, in other rooms the color balance is fine.Thanks though!

Sara said...

Looks cute!!! Looks just like mine! But mine's quite a bit shorter in the back, I had my mom go really short in the back this time! From what I can tell, the color actually looks good, too! Tired of brown? I'm liking mine more and more actually! But yours has been brown longer than mine, and more maintenance, too. Hooray for short hair!!
:)
Did you like the guy you went to--will you go back?

Ricci said...

Sara~ I actually love the brown, it's more and issue of maintenance, I was having to color the roots every 3 weeks, such a pain! I liked the guy, he was a bit bold with his cuts but I'll go back for sure!