Do you ever have a day where you just feel like you have been very productive? Well today was it for me, I started dinner, painted the rest of the family room, and made these cute burp cloths for a friend, start to finish, all during nap time(2 hours). Not very often do I utilize nap time to get so many things done, I usually need a nap from exhaustion but today was great! Have a great weekend everyone!
I did this a while ago, painted a free toy box my brother found on the side of the road
Just finished this on Monday, our old TV stand is re-purposed in the kids playroom, eventually all the furniture in there will be this aged off-white, just a table and bookcase left to do!
5 comments:
Looks great!! Lovin the burp clothes. Hmmmm. I need to get my sewing machine fixed or get a new one! LOL. Although... we are moving in LESS than 6 weeks. I will wait until we get to Arizona! :) Have a great weekend.
I love all of your projects!
Which plain burp cloths do you buy to sew the fabric onto? (Or do you make that part too?)
Do I want to give away my secret? Why not, I use cloth diapers!
I have used cloth diapers for gifts before too. Cloth diapers are the *best* burp clothes! ;) Whether plain or made by Ricci. ha ha.
Post a Comment