23 April 2008

Random Weather Utah

I took this pic a week ago because I couldn't believe it, snow actually sticking to the ground in mid April! The next day is was back up to 50 but still a crazy adjustment, we get swings of 20 degrees in 1 day! Poor Eli is on his 3rd round of antibiotics to try to clear up his first ear infection, poor kid, he doesn't complain about his ears but is pretty clingy so poor me and Joe too, gotta get this kiddo healthy again for my own sanity! Had a fun night last night though, went out for Sushi downtown SLC with my MOPS ladies, there were just 4 of us that went but that was perfect for conversation. The food was just okay but being out was great! Joe stayed home with the kiddos, very nice to get away! Well I'm off to paint something, undetermined quite what yet, we'll see what transpires!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

I have heard that the weather is pretty unpredictable! :)

Sheyb said...

Oh, and how great that you got to go out with friends for good talks, and OK sushi! :) Lucky you!! Wondering what you ended up painting. :) haha. I ended up packing Zoe's rocking chair to move. I primed it, and filled the seat with wood filler where there were scratches, but since I have no idea what color to paint it til I get to our new house, I just boxed it up. I thought about black, but then keep thinking that maybe it would be cool to paint it something crazy like orange or teal. LOL! ;) I think I may paint at least one of the walls in the girls' play room orange. Rust orange. OK, adios! Enjoy that 50 degree weather! Before you know it it will be 90 degrees. :)