10 April 2008

Kid Barn

The boys have both been playing with Mr. Moose and MooseII a lot recently, Eli loves to be just like brother.
"I'm Lovin' it..." Boys and I got Mickey D's last night, joe had a work thing, they sat so cute together and ate.
So today we had a playdate with my MOPS group at the Kid Barn. What is this you might be wondering? It is an indoor warehouse full of outdoor bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses that are larger than life and kids have full access to everything for 2 hours for a small fee. Very cool, I had to go everywhere with Eli because there were some bigger kids there and he was nervous about being squshed, but it was great fun. I hardly saw Miles the whole time 'cause he was off making friends and going down enormously huge slides. I can't say I got to know my MOPS group a whole lot better, but we had a few mini convo's that were great. Fun way to spend an off track week of MOPS (we meet formally every other Thurs.). I must say too that I think I had more fun than Eli some of the time because I was allowed to get in everything and play, I love bounce houses, I like ball pits better but they're too dirty, so this was perfect, fun to be a kid again.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds SOO fun Ricci! I can imagine a few conversations in passing with other moms, but places like that are even harder than the park to actually talk.

Did you ever go to Jumpin Jammin here? It sounds similar. Nate looooves it.

Sheyb said...

I agree with Katie! HOW FUN! I wish their was a place like that here!!! We would be there [all] the time! :) There is a place slightly similar here called, "Jumpin Bean". I have yet to take the kids there. It is a 30 or more minute drive each way. Before we move I will make it. ;)

Sara said...

funny, the older the boys get the less I think they look alike. Well, I never really thought they looked alike from the beginning, but you can really see it in these pics--they look like brothers still! :)