Hey Ric. The book from Shutterfly could be a scrapbook I guess. I might expensive one, though. :) It was $50 for 23 pages. You mean you want to digital scrapbook? Lots of of people do that too. I seriously thought about it, but I love the "old" way. Just love the touch my stuff. Besides means I am not staring at this computer screen for too long. I just love the paper scrapbook process. I am a hands on type of person though. I can recommend some websites to you if you decide to go the digi route, though!
5 comments:
I love your boys and their hair! Does Miles have a "sticking the tongue out" thing going lately? :)
These pictures are great! Totally captures the life in your boys! Can't wait to meet them one day!!! Hopefully soon!
Hey Ric. The book from Shutterfly could be a scrapbook I guess. I might expensive one, though. :) It was $50 for 23 pages. You mean you want to digital scrapbook? Lots of of people do that too. I seriously thought about it, but I love the "old" way. Just love the touch my stuff. Besides means I am not staring at this computer screen for too long. I just love the paper scrapbook process. I am a hands on type of person though. I can recommend some websites to you if you decide to go the digi route, though!
Look! I have grammar problems too! LOL.
Hi
Post a Comment