30 April 2008

Play Pics

My future tattoo artist found a pen in the 2 seconds I took to get Miles up from a nap and drew this masterpiece. When I found him he looked up and said, "TaDa". It's so hard to correct children when they are being so cute about being bad!
Play time with helmet in hand and tongue out in sincere concentration. Mr. Popcorn teeth Miles is a popcorn fanatic, takes after his daddy in that way!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics!!! At least Eli got his leg and not the walls or furniture or something that would be annoying to clean. :)

Sheyb said...

Cute pictures of some cute boys. :) I still think it's funny that I have 2 girls and you have 2 boys. Arranged marriage? ;) haha. I agree with Katie in regards to the pen. I can't tell you how many times Angelina has written on walls, furniture, and herself!

Sara said...

Hey--those boys are already taken!! (grin)
At least it was ball point, not a sharpie, too!!!