10 April 2008

Asparagus Popover

Okay, we just had the greatest thing for dinner tonight and I didn't even make it right. It's from Rachael Ray's Mag this month's issue, if you like asparagus you will love it, if you don't I can't say!Asparagus Popover page 72. I adjusted the flour to oat flour, 3 eggs to 2, and instead of swiss cheese I used costco mexican blend, oh and I added bacon like in the "tip". Sooo yummy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Did Miles and Eli eat it too? Way to go for getting asparagus in there! I love asparagus so I'll have to get this month's issue of Rachel Ray.

Sheyb said...

I too love asparagus. :) I was a little disappointed with last months Rachel Ray mag. I made some of the recipes, but was not impressed. Me and Cooking Light = best buddies. LOL. I LOVE that mag and their recipes - just in case you couldn't tell. ;)

I too LOVE asparagus, but there are certain factors that I have to take into account when I eat it. Like that fact that it makes our pee smell. ICK! ha ha ha! I still love it, though! Angelina likes asparagus too.

Ricci said...

FYI~ It's the MAY issue, and Miles ate it, Eli not so much. Shea I agree, I won't renue my subscription but I normally get about 1 new reciepe per issue!

Sara said...

I skipped that whole section because I hate asparagus, and so does Brian, but I looked at the popover and I think I will try it with Broccoli!! Yummy! Or even with zucs!
I agree with the magazine opinions--someone got me the subscription and I'm not impressed enough renew it either! Actually, I thought my subscription was up in January, but I keep getting it--maybe i got a two year subscription. Hmmm. Interesting. Of course that would happen on a mag I don't really care about. (grin)