16 April 2008

I'm really Dutch!

Yeah! My parents just picked up my Dutch passport in New York for me after almost a year of getting the documents together to become a Dual Citizen. It's not that it's that difficult, there was just life happening in and around the process! I got it though, so I am super excited to be able to keep that part of my family heritage alive, very cool! Next come the boys and then maybe Joe, I have to check the laws on him (you know, all those dutch wannabes like him and my mom, you know that's why people marry the Dutch, to become Dutch themselves, he!he!)!

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Ha! You are too funny. :)

Katie said...

Dual citizenship--very cool! Do you get any "perks" with that besides being able to say you're really Dutch? :)

Sheyb said...

Hey Ric!

I do have Angelina try things more than 3 times, but 3 times is the minimum. She has tried mushrooms at least 25 times! :) I have decided to return the book. I wrote a bit about why on my blog a couple hours ago.

Ricci said...

Katie~I could actually move to Holland and get all medical benefits covered as well as go to school and get paid for it, lots of other stuff too, democratic socialism has its perks! Shea~ Even I don't like mushrooms ;p, sorry you don't like the book :(