04 April 2007
Easter Clothes
Last night I had choir rehearsal for church this Sat. and Sun. and realized that I hadn't found an outfit to wear for Easter! It's just like me, I have really cute things for the boys and I normally just throw something on last minute. The problem is that I can't just wear anything on stage, so today I ran over to Target and began my search. I was so pleasantly surprised at how many options they had, the other exciting this is that I fit back into a size 6, didn't think that was going to happen for a while longer. I bought probably six different ones and am keeping the one I like best. It is black and white sear sucker stripes with black crocheted trim in a few places. What I love about it most is the it is a dancing skirt, meaning it has lots of "twirling" fabric, flattering on almost anyone! So if anyone is like me and hasn't found anything yet, give good old Target a try!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! How awesome! You are amazingly lucky to *already* fit in your regular size! I only wish! I still have about, hmmm 80 pounds to lose!!! Great scotts! I know! I joined Curves about 5 weeks ago, so it's *SLOWLY* coming off! Not nearly as quick as the incredible shrinking woman named, *Ricci* though. LOL! :) I bet the dress rocks!
Ricci,
good to see you blog and your kids are so beautiful! I would love to catch up on your life. I will hope to read more on your blog. Hello from Missouri. =-)
Post a Comment