Elijah's a drool monster 'cause of a new tooth that is breaking through.
Joe got me a new digital camera for my B-day and long story short it just arrived Friday evening! It is the Nikon D50, so far I love it, I had to break down all of the obnoxious automatic features but I think I've got it perfect now. The focus is always the issue, I learned focusing on a totally manual camera so the constantly adjusting automatic focus drives me nuts. The beauty of this camera is that I can change it to how I want it to be! It has a fun child portraits setting that softens skin tones with the flash, so nice! Above I just a few pics I took while playing around! Enjoy P.S.~ Thanks Joe
4 comments:
Cute pictures!! :)
By the way, you SHOULD be proud of yourself for scrapbooking Elijah's first 2 months!! I haven't even finished anything! HAHA! I have some pages of Angelina and some of Zoe, but I don't have anything finished... I have not even started scrapbooking my WEDDING yet!!! I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and I have yet to delve into scrapbooking the happy occasion! LOL. :) I am proud of you! :) You'll have to show some of what you did!
How do I have the time with 2 kids? Not sure. Just make time, I guess. Angelina is in school 3 days a week, so I do *some* of it then, but mostly after the kids are in bed. Mike works at night sometimes, or he is working on painting some models, so I scrap then. I also have my own scrapbook room, which enables me to have everything at my finger tips. :) Not to mention, it doesn't hurt that Angelina *loves* to craft too, so sometimes I will set her up with her own craft while I do mine, and Zoe is either sleeping, in her swing, having tummy time, or in my lap. :) I try and do everything... that's just in my nature. :) However, I do need to get out of my house more often! That's my new goal! Since having Zoe (since she was a preemie) I have become somewhat of a *shut in*. Because there was a risk of her getting REALLY sick in the winter, we really didn't go anywhere. So, we mostly stayed home, or went on short outings. I guess I just like being at home, but we do need to head out more often. :)
Anyway, I think this is LONG enough! :)
Talk at ya later...
CUTE pictures! Since I don't even know what SLR is, I'll assume it helps with the cool picture of Miles in the foreground and Elijah in the background looking so cute and out of focus. :)
Sorry~
SLR=Single Lens Reflex, fancy way of saying fully adjustable controls on a camera lens, focus, aperatures, shutter speeds, etc. It allows me to take the picture the way I want not the way the camera thinks it should be!He!He!
Post a Comment