24 April 2007

Little teeth

Poor baby Elijah, he just broke his second tooth yesterday and he's in a funk today. Both of my kids don't seem bothered by their teeth until after they break through the surface, strange if you think about it. Eli is normally such a happy go lucky little guy so he is totally entitled to have a bad day, but I just feel bad for him. It's hard with him because he's obviouly too young for me to explain what's going on to him or him back to me, so I do what I can. He seems to be fine as long as his belly stays full, if he's at all hungry he's a mess. Hopefully this will pass quickly and he'll get back to being himself! Eli loves being around Miles and looks at him with eyes of adoration, sooo cute. Miles has been interacting with him quite a bit more, he think Elijah is "so funny" when he does silly things. Miles was giving books to Elijah this morning to try to calm him from crying, so sweet, normally he just ignores him! Having 2 kids brings such joy to even a child not having a good day because the other one shows such concern, God is so good! P.S. Mom, I sent you and papa an e-mail :)

No comments: