02 April 2007

To be 26

So yesterday I turned 26. It wasn't depressing or anything but I did realise that after 25 birthdays aren't nealy as exciting anymore. There's no good reason for it but maybe it's because I am now so outward focused instead of "me" focused; I get much more excited for everyone else's birthday rather than my own! Anyways, we had a great time, Joe and I went to dinner at Lucille's (awesome food) and then saw Blades of Glory (cheesy but funny), the best part was that we left both kids home and had a night to ourselves! Miles is now 2 1/2 years old and Elijah will be 7 months this week! We love them to death, but love our time alone as well!! So on to another year of rolling with the punches and taking life as it comes, can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!