20 April 2007

Mighty Meals

The "boots" go on first thing in the morning, clothing optional :)

Elijah's 1st tooth, little cutie!!

Miles and his buddy Nate Varela enjoing the view.

Fingers are better than a toy teether anytime :)

So Joe informed me that I should always put pictures on each day with the writing. I think he still likes picture books best too! Today at MOPS our speaker was on Super Suppers. It is the coolest thing ever, you go there and prepare meals to bring home and cook for your families. They have all the ing. ready for you as well as set up and clean up. They have a different menu every month and cost wise you would spend more getting the groceries for two weeks meals than you do for a month's worth at Super Suppers. Our table signed up to do it together in May, so I'll report back on how the food tastes! Very cool!!Have a great weekend everybody!!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

I have heard of that! Very cool idea. I think there is a place out here that does that. I was thinking about doing it too, but I don't cook, Mike does. He *loves* cooking, so I just leave it to him. :)

Katie said...

Ricci - I love the pictures too! Elijah's eyes are so gorgeous. And our boys together are so cute!