12 April 2007
God's Will
Joe is leaving tonight for NC to attend a job fair on Sat. for Wake County School District. We are praying that God's will would be done in whatever happens. Please pray for safety for Joe as well as clarity of mind and speech as he interviews. Pray for me at home with the kiddos, I hate being alone in the evenings. This trip is a big deal for us, as it will kind of determine where we will be living for the next few years! We are anxious and excited to see what God has planned for us! Thanks guys, I think Joe is taking the computer so I'll talk to everyone when he gets back on Sunday! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!! How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We live in WAKE COUNTY in NC!!! I will definitely be praying that God opens the door for you and yours to move here!! HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE?!?!?!?! Oh, Lord, PLEASE! I am giddy just thinking about it! :)
Ricci, I wish you were coming!!!! You could have all stayed here! Oh how fun and *CRAZY* that would have been!! :)
Post a Comment