28 March 2008

CandyLand

Me and the kiddos have all gotten colds at verious points this week, while we are recouperating I decided Miles was old enough for a board game. Joe has been begging me to get CandyLand so I ran to Target and picked it up. So glad I did, Miles LOVES it. The first night he played with Joe and totally understood the concept and by the next morning it was all he could talk about! He then had to take the *map* to the store with us and just stared at the pictures on the board the whole time, then at naptime the gingerbread men had to take a nap with him, then when Joe got home he wanted to play as a family. Today he has been calling the men football players and saying "putt, putt, hike", and crashing them into one another. It has made a week of basically staying indoors much more bareable! Joe and I actually got into it last night after Miles was over it and we played it without him, it's a pretty fun game!!!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

LOL!! Angelina loves Candyland too! :) We bought it for her a few years ago. Lots of family fun with that game. Chutes and Ladders is another good one! Mouse Trap too! Angelina LOVED those when she was Miles' age. :)

Katie said...

Hilarious, Ricci! I love Miles' creativity. :)