18 March 2008

Ohh LaLa!

We got our kitchen knobs for the cabinets and drawers this weekend and Joe installed them for me, yeah, thanks hunny!

Thank goodness for Target, otherwise we would have had to save for a year for these. They're a little different then I had origionally wanted but the overall look is the same and I'm very happy!! I was having such a hard time opening the drawers that we decided that it was a need more than a want, so yeah, now I won't get premature arthritis trying to open all the drawers in my kitchen!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

it's such a small detail, but doesn't it make such a difference? It looks like a real finished kitchen now!!! I like them!

Sheyb said...

Oooh! I like those, Ricci!! Definitely makes your kitchen look more complete! Do you have granite counter tops? Trying to see from picture.

Katie said...

Love those! It really does complete the look.