04 March 2008

Random Pics

I forgot to post when Miles and I made our miny snowman. Miles picked the eyes and nose from rocks in the yard, pretty cute eh?!
Same day, Miles running thru the snow Eli has been wanting to dress up lately, the other day he wanted to be a fireman, Miles used to wear this hat backwards too. Eli wanted to wear my black converse with the hat, I couldn't take a pic because I was having to help him walk, but it was pretty cute!

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Cute! :) Angelina and I make a mini snowman every year. We will have to visit the mountains to do that next winter!

Sheyb said...

So, did it snow again last weekend?

Ricci said...

Come and see us! And yes it snowed but it didn't stick around...

Sheyb said...

We will definitely come and see you! You do the same! ;)