06 March 2008
Thanks a Bundle~
Thanks to everyone that gave input on my hair kunundrum! I have definately decided to go short, now if I only know a good hair stylist here.... I actually need to just start asking people I run into that have cute short hair. Short is in here ( I think David Beckum's wife, one of those spice girls, started something, with her cute face and short cut). Anyways, I'll wait until I get a few people that tell me the same name and I'll go from there! I'm not in a hurry but the truth is, as long as my hair is long enough to put up that's all I do with it. I HATE having hair on my neck so even if it looks good at about noon it goes up. So thanks to all, I'll keep you posted!!!
In other news, went to my 1st UT MOPS day today, they meet every other TH and I loved it! The group is obviously smaller but they still had about 7 tables and the ladies were really great. There are a lot of transplants, I even met a lady from Ladera Ranch (maybe 10 mintues from Mission Viejo), lots from Idaho, and Montana, anyways, about 5 people called me by name when I walked through the door and were super sincere. Yeah for MOPS, the talk was a somber one, about loss, but very much from the heart. Can't wait till the next one in 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woo Hoo for short! You know where I go to get my hair cut? LOL. Cost Cutters!! They do a GREAT job! Never walked out of there with a cut I didn't like! I just bring in a picture so I don't have to go into great detail about it, and off they cut! Not to mention, on Tuesdays... $15 haircuts baby! I hate when getting my hair cut breaks the bank! I dye my own hair, and if I want, Mike will pull some of my hair through a cap and do my highlights for me! Love it! I feel like primping yourself shouldn't always cost a bundle. I also have a couple friends that are hairstylists too! Which makes for a good time if I could only coordinate our schedules to actually have them cut it! haha.
Good choice! When it comes to long hair... you and I are a lot alike. ;)
Yay for MOPS! Awesome Ric.
Shea~ I wish I had pretty, straight hair like you do. I would be so afraid to just let anyone do my hair, I have had some BAD cuts and when it's short it's kind of like an oh crap what do I do now moment?! Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind, you are brave!!
The worst cut I had -- remember? I believe I called you. Was at the nail/hair salon down the street from Pacific Hills... LOL!!! It ended up not being as bad as I made it out to be, though. ;)
Yes, my hair is straight, but please don't let it fool you! I have WAY TOO MUCH body and TOO MUCH hair! LOL. Which makes life difficult when trying to style it. My hair always ends up making me look like a mushroom or if it's longer - a tree. ;) Now I have many products that keep it from doing that.
Shea~ I remember the tears and that's true, you're hair is super thick and I remember it being really smooth which sometimes presents major styling issues. So glad you love the cut you have now though, it looks great on you!
Post a Comment