13 March 2008

Things in general that I *love*

  1. My Savior, Jesus Christ
  2. Clorox wipes (can I get an amen!)
  3. my Magic Bullet
  4. Women's Bible Study, MOPS too!
  5. Target.
  6. Sunshine filled days
  7. my family
  8. Rainbow flip flops
  9. Word World/Super Why (how sad that I love what my kids do to)
  10. Kashi TLC Dark Choc Chip Cookies
  11. 24 hour fitness yoga (w/ free childcare)
  12. Friends
  13. my sewing machine (and the fact that I know how to use it)
  14. XM Sattelite Radio through my TV, channel 826 to be exact!
  15. Good long naps (for my boys not me, okay, sometimes me too!)
  16. The Biggest Loser
  17. Jackets w/ built in hoods, didn't love those til I moved here

* I could go on and on but that's good for now!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Amen on most of those things! OK, your 24 Hour has FREE childcare? How does that happen?

Sheyb said...

Amen! ;) Although, I prefer Reef flip flops, and my gym has *free* daycare also. woo hoo! I don't use Clorox wipes, but I do use Clorox Anywhere Surface spray. Love it!! And I love Target too of course!!! ;)

And the Kashi TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Seed cookies are my fav. Of course the choco chunk ones are good too. ;) Can't really go wrong with them.

Ricci said...

Utah, for whatever reason has free childcare for the prepaid pass that we have from CA. The truth is, I think they don't have any Super Sports or Exectutive Centers in the state, so the pass we have from CA is the best you can get here, who knew, but it's great!