31 March 2008

Things I *LOVE* about Joe

  1. His thoughtful nature (let's me pick movies, food, games, and agenda, almost always)
  2. Servants heart (he gets up with the kids at night so I can get some much needed rest)
  3. His blue eyes that sparkle in the light
  4. His general concern for those around him
  5. Teachable spirit
  6. Family wrestling representative (some things are just for daddy's)
  7. He seeks out justice and truth
  8. The "Good Guy" in morally challenging situations
  9. Dreamer
  10. Can cook and clean and do laundry (doesn't have to very often but is fully capable)
  11. How he gets totally jazzed about what's going on in our everyday life (is interested in the little things)
  12. I love the way he loves me!!!!

Thanks sweetie, love ya!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Ahh. Thanks Sweetie. Just what I needed on the last day of the month. Now if I can just keep the tear back while I make my calls. By the way, this has nothing to do with the fact that your birthday is tomorrow does it? j/k. I love you too.

Ricci said...

No sweetie~ Just that I know how much you sacrifice for us and me especially ;)

Sheyb said...

This is so sweet! :) I love that Joe is self sufficient - my hubby is too, and it is *one* of the most valuable assets to have in a husband, I think. ;)