Happy 26th to the Tobster!!!! (This is a trick, he doesn't normally sit his toosh on the gas tank)
Today is Toby's B-day, wish we were closer but he'll make it a good one I'm sure! Well, we're still getting it! 2 days ago is was sunny and 73, yesterday slightly cloudy but still almost 70 and today I woke up to snow!!! Right now the sun is out but it's still cold enough to snow so there you go. That whole "if you don't like the weather wait an hour" thing definately applies to Utah in the spring. From people that I've talked to it seems that the spring here is unpredictable, but I don't mind at all so far, we enjoy all weather so we just go with the flow (ha! no pun intended). Today we'll get on our snow clothes and head out for a bit to enjoy it while it lasts, tomorrow we should be back up to 60!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Toby! I CAN'T believe he is 26! I remember when he was a freshman in high school! LOL!
More snow! Woo Hoo! Have fun. Make a snow angel for me. ;)
Me again. :) Yes, my parent's anniversary is on your birthday! haha. I knew your birthday was in April... forgot it was on the 1st. My brother's is on the 4th. fun!
Oh - ha. Me yet again. ;) The fish's death. Very hard on her at first. Not sure if I rec. that to teach the kiddos about Jesus' resurrection. How old is Miles? He may understand it if you got a kids book. I just told Angelina - she understood. She asked a few questions and I answered them as simple as possible, and she got it. It might just be that easy with you Miles too. Kids just 'get it' sometimes. :)
Thanks Shea!
You're welcome! ;)
Post a Comment